Are you a Sacramento County provider in need of cleaning support?
Governor Newsom announced the release of $50 million to support child care programs with cleaning and sanitizing during this COVID-19 emergency period.
In order to receive this CSCP funding through Child Action, Inc., Sacramento County child care providers must be currently open or intend to reopen during the COVID-19 emergency.
Providers are eligible for funds to pay for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing products
- Masks, gloves and other PPE
- Labor cost associated with additional time for cleaning or cleaning services
- Supplies including instructional materials needed to implement social distancing
- Other reasonable health and safety costs associated with responding to state and local health official COVID-19 guidance
To access this funding:
Sacramento County providers should complete the self-certification form and W-9 and email these two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2020. These funds will be processed on a first come, first served basis.