Are you a Sacramento County provider in need of cleaning support?
Governor Newsom announced the release of $50 million to support child care programs with cleaning and sanitizing during this COVID-19 emergency period.
In order to receive this CSCP funding through Child Action, Inc., Sacramento County child care providers must be currently open or intend to reopen during the COVID-19 emergency.
Providers are eligible for funds to pay for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing products
- Masks, gloves and other PPE
- Labor cost associated with additional time for cleaning or cleaning services
- Supplies including instructional materials needed to implement social distancing
- Other reasonable health and safety costs associated with responding to state and local health official COVID-19 guidance
To access this funding:
Sacramento County providers should complete the self-certification form and W-9 and email these two documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2020. These funds will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
In addition to the supply application funding, Child Action, Inc. will continue to organize events for providers to come pick up free cleaning supplies. These events are marketed through our email newsletter. Please contact us at email@example.com to get on our email list so that you can stay up to date on events, trainings, and child care information.