Child Action, Inc. believes that employees want and deserve:
- A chance to do good work and the training to facilitate it
- Respect, trust and support
- The right to be treated consistently and fairly
- The right to meaningful work and recognition for that work
- Fair wages in exchange for dedicated work
- Honesty from co-workers
Equal Opportunity: Child Action, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in activities sponsored by the agency as well as in employment. It is Child Action, Inc.’s policy that all employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination practices, are on the basis of job performance and without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual preference, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, or age.
Prohibition of Harassment: Child Action, Inc. is committed to providing employees with a workplace free from all forms of harassment as defined by state and federal laws.