Child Action, Inc. believes that employees want and deserve:
- A chance to do good work and the training to facilitate it
- Respect, trust and support
- The right to be treated consistently and fairly
- The right to meaningful work and recognition for that work
- Fair wages in exchange for dedicated work
- Honesty from co-workers
Equal Opportunity: Child Action, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity in activities sponsored by the agency as well as in employment. It is Child Action, Inc.’s policy that all employment practices including recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination practices, are without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and/or veteran status of any person.
Prohibition of Harassment: Child Action, Inc. is committed to providing employees with a workplace free from all forms of harassment as defined by state and federal laws.