The COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent State and County Emergency Health Orders have impacted Sacramento County Child Care providers financially. The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors has approved funding to help child care providers impacted by the pandemic. This stipend program assists licensed family child care homes and child care centers to safely remain open or to reopen to address Sacramento's child care needs.
Sacramento County child care programs that are currently licensed can apply. Programs must be open or re-opening in the next 30 days. Licensed Home Based programs are eligible to receive a $1,000 one-time stipend. Licensed Center Based programs are eligible to receive a $2,000 one-time stipend. Please note: Stipends will be prioritized for Sacramento County’s highest risk communities, made on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications MUST be complete and signed.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.
- Applications will be processed until funding is exhausted.
- Applicants must submit a W-9 form.
To download the application form, CLICK HERE.
If you have questions about the application, please contact us at