City of Sacramento child care providers who operated their program throughout the pandemic are invited to apply for a one-time stipend of $5,000 for Family Child Care Homes or $7,500 for Centers. Funding is limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis within the priority zip codes. Programs that have already received this stipend are not eligible for further funding.
Applications are now being accepted from City of Sacramento child care programs in the following zip codes:
95831, 95829, 95818, 95819, 95864, 95816, 95833, 95834, 95835
To be eligible, a child care program must be:
- Licensed before the COVID-19 pandemic, March 13, 2020.
- Providing within the City of Sacramento city limits to children aged 0-5.
- Currently active and in good standing with Community Care Licensing.
- Have a current Business Operations Tax Certificate or be certified as exempt.
- Privately owned or operating as a non-profit.
- Negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here to access the Application and W-9
انقر هنا للوصول إلى حزمة الطلب ونموذج W-9
W-9 لطفا اینجا را کلیک کنید برای اپلیکیشن واین برای
Нажмите здесь, чтобы получить доступ к заявлению и форме W-9
Haz click aquí para tener acceso a la aplicación y a la forma w-9
Submit completed applications and W-9 forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to:
Child Action, Inc.
10540 White Rock Road, #180
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
The City of Sacramento Professional Child Care Stipends were funded through Resolution 2021-0313 which established the ARPA Reinvestment Fund, a portion of which would be used to address the negative impacts of COVID-19 on the child care industry within the City of Sacramento.